Capitol Complex Parking and Transportation
The Parking Office is located in the Parking Garage Basement near Security.
Rules governing Capitol Mall Parking were published in the July 2, 2014 Administrative Rules Bulletin:
- 38-0404-1401: Rules Governing Capitol Mall Parking (Fee Rule)
NOTE: New parking rates go into effect on September 1st, 2014. General parking will be $8/month; State vehicle parking will be $10/month; and reserved parking will be $35/month.
Forms and Applications
- Apply for a Parking Tag
- Apply for a Temporary Parking Tag
- Request a Replacement for a Lost Parking Tag
- Cancel a Parking Tag and Payroll Deduction
- Update the Registration Information associated with a Parking Tag
- Apply for a Reserved Space ($35/month) and view the Waiting List
- Apply for a Carpool Space
- FY15 Parking Tag Renewal Form
CMP Permit Sign
With a CMP parking tag, you can park where you see this sign.