The Capitol Mall is located in downtown Boise and consists of the Idaho Capitol Building, the State Supreme Court building and nine other State office buildings and two parking structures. The CMS group also supports the Idaho Falls and Lewiston state office buildings.
Buildings managed by CMS:
- Capitol Bldg: 700 W. Jefferson – For building hours, see the Legislature website.
- State Library Bldg: 325 W. State
- Joe R. Williams Bldg: 700 W. State
- Supreme Court Bldg: 451 W. State
- Len B. Jordan Bldg: 650 W. State
- 954 Jefferson Bldg: 954 W. Jefferson
- Parking Garage #1: 550 W. State
- Parking Garage #2: 608 W. Washington
- Capitol Annex: 514 W. Jefferson
- Pete T. Cenarrusa (PTC) Bldg: 450 W. State
- Borah Bldg: 304 N. 8th
- Public Works Bldg: 502 N. 4th
- Alexander House: 304 W. State
- Lewiston State Office Bldg: 1118 F St, Lewiston
- Idaho Falls State Office Bldg: 150 Shoup Ave, Idaho Falls
- Service request form
- Conference rooms available for use by State agencies
- Policy for posting flyers, ads, etc…
- Request janitorial service (select “janitorial” for topic)
- Frequently asked questions
- Recycling policy
Grounds management services:
Bus Service to the Capitol Mall:
- Valley Regional Transit provides service to the Capitol Mall.
- Live Bus Location Map.