IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL: 208-334-2222
Assisting agencies in identifying potential security and personal safety concerns, and responding to address such concerns.
If you feel your personal safety is in jeopardy, separate yourself and call 208-334-2222 as soon as possible. Give Security your location and specific details.
Capitol Mall Emergency Response Materials
- Emergency action plan booklet (PDF) – updated October 2022
- Telephone bomb threat checklist (PDF)
- For materials you can customize to your location, email Security@adm.idaho.gov
- Safeguard to Vehicle: We are happy to have a Security officer escort you to your vehicle after work. Just call 208-334-2222 before you are ready to leave. Thirty (30) minutes notice is ideal.
- Photo Access Cards: For photo access cards email email@example.com or call 208-332-1932.
- Keys & Locks: Use the Maintenance Request Form and select “Keys and Locks” from the TOPIC menu.
- Lost & Found: Call 208-334-2222 to report a lost or found item. Items are retained for 30 days, after which they are donated if not recovered by their owner.
- Flat Tire: We can provide a portable air tank with minimal air pressure that will in many cases allow you to reach a tire store for repairs. Contact us at 208-334-2222 for help.
- Call Boxes are conveniently located throughout the Capitol Mall, and can be used to contact the Security Control Center.
Call Box Locations by Type: