- Review IDAPA 38 Title 04 Chapter 04: Rules Governing Capitol Mall Parking for all rules pertaining to carpool spaces.
- Facilities Services reserves the right to move or remove carpool spaces should circumstances require it. A reasonable attempt will be made to notify you of any such change before it occurs. If and when you are issued a free reserved space, it’s a “forever, for now” arrangement, and does not constitute any particular parking agreement for the future.
- After you send your application, we’ll review it and find a space for you based on your request. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready, and arrange to get you the necessary parking tags. This process can take up to two weeks, but typically takes only a few days.
- Applicant #1 will be considered the primary contact person for the carpool, and all pertinent communications will be directed to that person.
- You MUST surrender your carpool tag when the occupant volume drops below the stated IDAPA rules (see link above).
- If you have fewer than 2 people in your carpool, you MUST surrender your carpool space.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the information detailed below for each carpool participant (minimum of two participants required). At least one vehicle must be listed. Be sure you list license number(s) correctly and completely; if there is a 1A in front of a license number, include that. The number(s) you enter will be checked with the Department of Transportation to make sure they’re valid, and incorrect information will delay the processing of your application.
- Work Phone Number
- Work Email Address
- Vehicle License Number(s) for any/all vehicles to be parked in the space
- Vehicle Description(s)
- How many carpool tags do you need?