TEXT VERSION OF PUBLIC EVENT RESERVATION REQUEST FORM, TO COPY/PASTE & EMAIL
- Select everything below, copy it, and paste it directly into an email.
- Answer each questions. All are required unless indicated otherwise.
- Email the finished form to: CapitolEvent@adm.idaho.gov
– – – start of form – – –
IDAHO CAPITOL PUBLIC EVENT RESERVATION REQUEST
- This form may be used to request a reservation to hold a public event on the Idaho Capitol Front Steps or the 2nd Floor Rotunda.
- You are required to read & understand ALL the information at https://cms.idaho.gov/publicevent/ before proceeding!
- Information submitted in this form may become public if requested as part of a public information request.
- Idaho is in Stage 4 of Covid-19 guidelines (see details at https://rebound.idaho.gov/). Public events must adhere to these guidelines.
Your Full Name:
Event Host Individual/Organization (if different than individual named above):
Full Mailing Address of Host Individual/Organization:
Which space do you want to reserve?
☐ Rotunda 2nd Floor
☐ Front Steps
Optional equipment available for use in Rotunda:
☐ No equipment
☐ Lectern only (amplification not allowed inside bldg)
Optional equipment available for use on Front Steps:
☐ No equipment
☐ Lectern and PA system (adequate for events with <50 attendees)
– Check the current reservation list to see if your date is already reserved.
– Front Steps: Permits available daily between 7am-6pm, for a maximum of 4 consecutive hours.
– 2nd Floor Rotunda: Permits available during building hours as listed at Legislature.Idaho.gov, for a maximum of 8 consecutive hours.
– Reservations are available a minimum of 2 days ahead, and a maximum of 6 months ahead.
Reservation Start Time:
Reservation End Time:
Actual Event Start Time:
– Since your reservation start/end times may include time for setup, please list the actual public start time.
How many attendees expected (roughly)?
Other info/questions (optional):
AGREEMENT AND SIGNATURE
Be sure you have reviewed the public event reservation page and that you understand & agree to abide by all guidelines and rules described therein. You also agree to abide by all current Covid-19 guidelines described at Rebound.Idaho.gov. By typing YES below, you affirm that you have read and understood all pertinent rules and guidelines that are relevant to your application:
Type “YES” here to affirm:
Type your full name as signature:
– – – end of form – – –