208-332-1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start:
- By parking in the Capitol Mall Complex, you agree to everything stated in the Capitol Mall Parking Terms and Conditions. Further questions/concerns can be directed to Capitol Mall Parking at 208-332-1932 or email email@example.com.
- The annual parking permit renewal takes place in June/July of each fiscal year.
- The renewal process is in place to make sure that all vehicle information in the parking database is kept up to date and personnel vehicle information is accurate.
- If you need to update/change any of your vehicle information, please contact the Capitol Mall Parking office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If no changes need to be made, please refer to the exchange schedule posted on this page to exchange your permit.
- Please bring your old parking hang tag with you to the exchange.
- You are welcome to attend any exchange location listed but several are posted for your agency convenience.
- If you are unable to attend any exchange location, you will need to come down to the main parking office to exchange your permit.
Please note, if exchanging at a date after any exchange locations, please call or email the Capitol Mall parking office to coordinate your exchange.
Capitol Mall Parking