June 2018 Capitol Mall Parking Tag Renewal Application
BEFORE YOU START:
- By parking in the Capitol Mall Complex, you agree to everything stated in the Capitol Mall Parking Terms and Conditions. Further questions/concerns can be directed to Capitol Mall Parking at 208-332-1932 or email email@example.com.
- The application is on a secure server and must be accessed from a computer that is connected to the Capitol Mall State network.
- Click the box below ("YES, I fully understand...") to confirm that you fully understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click the link to the renewal form.
- On the renewal form, enter your last name, first name, and email address in the form, and click, "Search My Info."
- The next page should bring up your current parking account information. If the results are blank, or show "0" in the fields, see "Troubleshooting" below for more help.
- Check to confirm that all of your currently-registered information is correct.
- To add a new vehicle on your account, click the "Add Car" button and enter all the info. Enter the license plate number without spaces.
- If you need to remove a listed vehicle, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Print the email confirmation that you receive, and bring it, along with your parking tag, to the Parking office in the basement of Parking Garage #1 (550 W. State Street, Boise)
- Be sure you've entered your last name first, then your first name, in the correct fields on the search form. You do not need to capitalize the first letters.
- Be sure you've entered your full and exact email address.
- If you still can't retrieve your existing registration, try entering just the first letters of your last and first name in the form.
- If you are still having trouble, email email@example.com for more help.
Do you fully understand and agree to the Capitol Mall Parking Terms and Conditions?