Can I see a room ahead of time?
If you’d like to see a room in person before you reserve it, contact us the same day and we’ll arrange a time for it to be unlocked for up to 1 hour for you. Our contact info is on the main conference room page (linked at the top of this page).
Creating a reservation:
After logging in at idcms.skedda.com, navigate to the date you want to book, and click on the column under the conference room you want to book. Click the start time you want, then drag the arrow down to the end time you want. Click the green “BOOK” button at top, and fill in the other details as needed.
Here is a video showing how to: create a reservation.
Viewing existing reservations:
After logging in at idcms.skedda.com, click “List,” and then “My bookings” in the upper left-hand corner of the schedule. You will most likely need to adjust the date range to show one month at a time. The system allows you to set an end date to a maximum of the 14th day of the month, two months in advance of the start date.
Here is a video showing how to: view my existing reservations.
Recovering a forgotten/lost password:
To reset a forgotten password:
- Go to: idcms.skedda.com
- Click “LOG IN” in the lower left-hand corner
- Click “Reset login now” next to “Forgot password or can’t login?”
- Follow further instructions
Editing a reservation:
Unfortunately, the Skedda system doesn’t permit you to edit bookings. Hence, you must cancel the booking and re-enter it. Instructions for cancelling a reservation are below.
Cancelling a reservation:
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Log in at idcms.skedda.com and be sure you’re in the “DAY” view.
- Navigate to the date of your reservation.
- In the upper right corner of your reservation, click the down arrow.
- Click “Cancel your booking” then click “Yes, do it” to confirm.
Here is a video showing how to: cancel a reservation.
Syncing reservations with an external calendar:
Attaching a sketch for custom setup:
If you have a custom sketch of a room setup you need, include the URL to your setup sketch in the “Notes” section of your reservation. Here are two possible ways to handle that:
- Convert your sketch to a PDF, upload the PDF to a cloud storage service (such as docdroid.com), and include the link provided by that site in the “Notes” section of your reservation.
- Go to scri.ch, draw your setup on the screen, click “save,” and copy/paste the URL into the “Notes” section of your reservation.
What time will the room be unlocked for my reservation?
As stated in the Terms & Conditions: “The room is yours for the time you reserve; i.e. if your reservation is from 1:00pm-5:00pm, the room will be unlocked for you at 1:00pm. If you need access to the room earlier, reserve it earlier.”
Can I pay for a room directly with my credit card or a check?
As stated in the Terms & Conditions: “An invoice will be sent to the reservating agency each month for the previous month’s reservations. We cannot accept payment from individuals directly.”
What is the wifi password?
The password to the public wifi network Guest.Idaho.gov is at: intranet.idaho.gov/StateWifi (accessible from within the State network). Please note that we do NOT handle the network or wifi in any way, and if you have questions about it, please contact its.idaho.gov.