Help with the conference room booking system
To create a booking, navigate to the date you want to book, and click on the column under the conference room you want to book. Click the start time you want, then drag the arrow down to the end time you want. Click the green “BOOK” button at top, and fill in the other details as needed.
After logging in at idcms.skedda.com, click “List,” and then “My bookings” in the upper left-hand corner of the schedule. You will most likely need to adjust the date range to show one month at a time. The system allows you to set an end date to a maximum of the 14th day of the month, two months in advance of the start date.
To reset a forgotten password:
- Go to: idcms.skedda.com
- Click “LOG IN” in the lower left-hand corner
- Click “Reset login now” next to “Forgot password or can’t login?”
- Follow further instructions
Other users will see only the date and time of your bookings, but no details (such as your name).
You must cancel an existing reservation at least 48 hours prior to the start time in order to avoid being charged.
Cancellations/changes to bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance. The system doesn’t permit you to edit bookings. So, you have two options:
- Delete the existing booking and re-enter it. This is the quickest and most certain way to handle this.
- Email email@example.com, and we’ll make changes for you. BE AWARE: The change will NOT be immediate, as it must be done “by hand.” Allow at least 72 hours for this option.
If you have a custom sketch of a room setup you need, simply include the URL in the “Notes” section of your reservation. Here are two methods you may decide to use: