» Return to main conference room page
Lectern microphone, East and West Conf Rooms:
Click here for detailed instructions for use of the lectern microphone in the East and West Conference Rooms
Can I see a room ahead of time?
If you’d like to see a room in person before you reserve it, contact us the same day and we’ll arrange a time for it to be unlocked for up to 1 hour for you. Our contact info is on the main conference room page (linked at the top of this page).
Creating a reservation:
- Log in to the booking system (if you need a login account, click here)
- Using the controls in the upper left corner, navigate to the date you want to book.
- Find the column of the room you want to book. Click either the morning or afternoon block to select it. To schedule the the entire day, click the morning block, then drag the lower arrow down to 5pm.
- Click the green “BOOK” button at top, and fill in the other details as needed. You can also edit he start/end time from the details screen before confirming the booking.
Viewing existing reservations:
- Log in at stateofidaho.skedda.com
- In the upper left corner controls, click “List,” and then “My bookings.”
- You may need to adjust the date range to show one month at a time. The system allows you to set an end date to a maximum of the 14th day of the month, two months in advance of the start date.
Resetting a forgotten/lost password:
- Go to: stateofidaho.skedda.com
- Click “LOG IN” in the lower left-hand corner
- Click “Reset login now” next to “Forgot password or can’t login?”
- Follow instructions
Cancelling a reservation (up to 48 hours in advance):
- Log in at: stateofidaho.skedda.com
- Be sure you’re in the “DAY” view.
- Navigate to the date of your reservation.
- In the upper right corner of your reservation, click the down arrow.
- Click “Cancel your booking” then click “Yes, do it” to confirm.
Syncing reservations with an external calendar:
See instructions are at support.skedda.com/integrations/calendar-syncing. If you need help with this feature, please contact Skedda via: skedda.com/home/contact.
Providing a sketch for custom setup:
If you need a custom room setup, first make the reservation in the system. Then, email your setup sketch to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LESS THAN ONE WEEK PRIOR to your reservation.
What time will the room be unlocked for my reservation?
As stated in the Terms & Conditions: “The room is yours for the time you reserve; i.e. if your reservation is from 1:00pm-5:00pm, the room will be unlocked for you at 1:00pm. If you need access to the room earlier, reserve it earlier.”
Can I pay for a room directly with my credit card or a check?
As stated in the Terms & Conditions: “An invoice will be sent to the reserving agency each month for the previous month’s reservations. We cannot accept payment from individuals directly.”
What is the wifi password?
The password to the public wifi network Guest.Idaho.gov is at https://cms.idaho.gov/wifi/. Please note that we do NOT handle the network or wifi in any way, and if you have questions about it, please contact its.idaho.gov.